Self-motivated, adaptive professional with 10+ years of broad experience in delivering highly scalable solutions to influence developments from the ground up. Hands on engineer with passion for experimenting and streamlining systems to impact operational effectiveness.
→ Data driven thinker with a reliable performance history of championing product vision and institutional culture by employing acumen in technical frameworks, concepts, controls, breakdowns, estimations, life cycles, and end-to-end processes.
→ Results-focused individual with comprehensive knowledge in facets revolving around frontend/backend software design and engineering, full-stack and system development, technical architecture and infrastructure, computer science, etc.
→ Experienced developer with proficiency in utilizing developer tools to manage and troubleshoot open source software projects while leveraging exposure to developer-based communities and third parties and serving as an ambassador for technology platforms.
→ Confident person who can succeed in a highly-challenging environment by exemplifying strong leadership capacity, stellar analytical skills, logical problem-solving style, and a robust work ethic coupled with top-level accountability, reliability, and integrity.
→ Articulate team player who can build relationships and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams or third-party developers through the enforcement of excellent interpersonal skills to achieve common objectives within timeframes.
Areas of Expertise
Technical Engineering & Implementation
Software Design & Development
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Product Strategy & Management
Full-Stack Design & Development
System Design & Development Web Development
Technical Architectural Diagrams
Release & Testing Management
Quality Control & Assurance
Work Breakdown & Estimation
App Programming Interfaces (APIs)
Agile & Scrum Methodology
Reports Generation &
Ability to Quickly Learn & Grow
Platforms: Azure, Azure DevOps, Azure Service Bus, Jira, Confluence, AWS (Lambdas), Kafka, Worker Services, Docker, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes
Software: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, .NET Core, Git
Professional Work Experience
Valorem Reply – Kansas City, MO
October 2021 – Present
Lead Software Engineer
Provide the highest level of leadership and reliable guidance to a global team for project velocity while exhibiting sprint planning on a regular cadence, assuring estimations, testing codes, and authenticating overall quality following set specifications.
▪ Forge rapport and collaborate with prospective business clients through inclusive engagements to collect requirements, structure technical solutions, and inaugurate statements of work and estimates for approval to safeguard the timely completion of projects.
▪ Establish a clear path forward for beyond-the-normal technical improvements to platform offerings to magnify business growth.
▪ Strategically revamp a legacy provisioning system to garner cost savings of 1+ million and foster infrastructure upgrades from prior EOL frameworks within monolith solutions to an existing healthier framework/ecosystem, future safe, and microservice architecture.
TCGPlayer – Syracuse, NY
September 2020 – October 2021
Software Engineer III
Navigated the unit optimizations, integrations, and load testing projects for the baseline testing and performance goals for technical implementations while providing the highest level of support to the product for rapid deployments.
▪ Centralized platform APIs and microservices to migrate from a core monolith project while accomplishing migration
activities, such as large data sets of commerce-based systems for surveillance of sales, analytics, audits, etc., to secure
failover during outages.
▪ Rendered assistance in operationalizing code style, release processes, and compliance measures with the set requirements
while being involved in fulfilling development initiatives, code assessments, and sprint velocity to steer usability.
▪ Chaired project intakes by generating technical solutions, inputting user stories and tasks, and estimating efforts to secure
Valorem Reply – Kansas City, MO
Senior Consultant (April 2019 – September 2020)
Lead Software Engineer (January 2017 – April 2019)
Software Engineer II (September 2014 – January 2017)
Spearheaded the oversight and mentorship to a team consisting of 6 developers while serving as a technical point of contact for
escalation of issues in accordance with the standardized protocols, regulatory procedures, and industry processes.
▪ Led projects through facilitation of coding standards and adoption of best practices while authenticating pull requests, executing routine code reviews, scrutinizing feature work into user stories, and administering sprint planning to amplify efficiency.
▪ Handled the CI/CD pipeline formulation and maintenance while deploying code bases to Azure to drive functionality.
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City – Kansas City, MO
June 2011 – September 2014
Software Engineer II
▪ Upgrading from ColdFusion to WebForms in legacy financial applications
▪ Development of .NET processes, intake flow, and estimation framework for a new .NET business, in a Java based shop.
▪ SharePoint custom development
Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
University of Phoenix, Tempe, AZ